The Cuyuna Pass includes the following:
1) Maucieri’s and New Belgium Brewing’s Friday Night Spaghetti Feed, Concert and Night Ride
2) Trailblazer Bike’s Cross Country Race (Saturday)
3) Easy Riders $250.00 Poker Ride (Saturday)
When you register before Tuesday, May 28th we will throw in the Festival T-shirt, free.
What’s the Cuyuna Pass cost?
· Only $40 (with free tshirt) when you register online before Tuesday, May 28th (a $75 value)
· $45 until June 3 (last day to register online)
· $50 day of event (Friday, June 7th is the last day to register in-person)
All event profits from the 2013 Cuyuna Lakes Mountain Bike Festival are split 50% between the Cuyuna Lakes Chamber and the Cuyuna Lakes Mountain Bike Crew to fuel their collaborative purpose of forwarding the mountain bike trails in the Cuyuna Lakes. Like the red dirt trails? Register to race them today!